Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday

Russell and I are family history consultants. We had decided that one of us would go home because Josephine is so young and it's RSV season. But we got called and so we are teaching a Sunday school class - so neither of us are going home. Today right at the end of Sunday school she had a blow out all over herself and the car seat...I was able to change her and get her home. I laid her down in her crib, she reached up, pulled down her sheep, and cuddled right up to it. I thought it was so sweet that I snapped a couple pictures, which woke her up, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. That is way too cute! Does she sleep through the night yet? Aubrey is already 6 months old and is saying da-da and looks at Steve.
    josephine is so darling Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wakes up once during the night, and then right as my alarm clock goes off in the morning. She does alot of cooing, but no talking just yet.

    ReplyDelete