Monday, June 8, 2009

Getting too big!

So last week, the baby got bigger than the oven. I could tell this from three things.
1. I can feel all of the baby's movements.
2. My stomach no longer feels like there's room for digestion.
3. I have trouble breathing at night.

The worst part of it all is that I'm waking up twice a night to use the bathroom. However, it's very sweet when you're baby is doing the mamba and you can feel all the dance steps. I count my blessings every day though because I'm a heavy sleeper! Which means that when the baby is moving in the night I don't feel it and it doesn't wake me up.

Only two and a half months to go....I'm so excited.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, only 2.5 months!

    I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I'm not even pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve and I have been thinking about you! We are wondering how you are doing and what is gong on with the baby. PLEEEEASE update your blog so we can know what is going on. I would call you, but you have school and I know how it is being pregant...hello...so I can completly understand why you haven't updated lately. Again, just thinkning about you!

    ReplyDelete